This is the Terms and Conditions you accept when you use KEYRING PRO (hereinafter referred to as “the service”).
Article 1 General Provisions
2. Users agree to the contents of the terms, you can start using the service. 3. We shall be able to change the contents of the terms without prior notice to users.
Article 2 Definitions
1. “User” means an individual or corporation who downloads the service to their devices and uses it.
2. “The service” means the storage and remittance of crypto-currencies such as Tomochain and other related services (including the changed service if the name or content of the service is changed) naming Panto graph provided by the Company.
3. “Our website” means the website operated by the Company with the domain as “http://bacoor.io/” and “*****” (if the domain or content of our website has been changed, the website after the change is included).
4. “The terms” means the contract of using the service that is established between the user and the Company and conforms to the provisions of this agreement.
Article 3 Use Of This Service
1. As long as this service is present on the user’s device, the user shall use it based on self-responsibility in accordance with the method defined by the Company within the scope of the purpose of the terms and within the scope of not violating the terms.
2. Preparation and maintenance of computers, smartphones and other devices, communication lines and other communication environments necessary for receiving this service shall be carried out at the expense and responsibility of the user.
3. Users will take measures against security issues such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access and information leakage by their own expenses and responsibilities depending on the environment of their own usage for the service.
Article 4 Management Of Passwords And Passphrases
1. Users will manage and store passwords and passphrases at their own risk.
2. The user assumes responsibility for damage due to insufficient management of passwords or passphrases, errors in use, damage by third party\’s use, etc., and we assume no responsibility.
Article 5 Prohibited Matters
When using the service, the user shall not perform any act corresponding to the following items.
(1) Acts that violate intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honor, other rights or interests of our company, other users of this service or other third parties.
(2) Acts related to criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals.
(3) Acts in violation of laws or regulations or internal rules of industry associations to which the Company or users are affiliated.
(4) Acts of sending information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs.
(5) Act of altering information on the use of this service.
(6) Acts of sending data over a certain data capacity specified by the Company through this service.
(7) Acts that may interfere with the management of the Service by the Company.
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 6 Disclaimer
1. Users need to investigate whether using this service violates laws and regulations applicable to users and internal regulations of industry groups by their own responsibility and expenses. We do not guarantee that the use of this service by users will conform to laws and regulations applicable to users and internal regulations of industry groups.
2. In connection with this service, transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between users or between users and third parties shall be handled and resolved at the responsibility of users. We are not responsible for any such matters.
3. We will not assume any responsibility to compensate to the discontinuation, suspension, termination, unavailability or alteration of the provision of this service by the Company, loss of data due to the use of this service, failure or damage of equipment, and other damage incurred by the user in connection with this service.
4. Even if our website provides links to other websites or links from other websites to our website, we will not be liable for any information on the website other than our website and the information obtained from it.
5. The failure of our system, malfunction of the user\’s device, or operation outside the scope of our Terms of Service may affect the indication of the crypto-currency holding amount and remittance speed in this service. In those cases, we will not assume any responsibility to compensate for the damage suffered by the user in connection with this service.
6. We are not responsible for system failure due to force majeure that can not be done, or performance impossibility or incomplete performance of part of the system caused by natural disasters, war / civil war, riots, revision or abolition / establishment of laws, orders and dispositions by public authority, labor disputes, transportation agencies / communication line accidents, raw material / fare sudden rise, major fluctuations in foreign exchange etc…
7. We will not assume any responsibility for compensation to the user by future changes in the tax system, including laws, cabinet orders, laws, ordinances, regulations, orders, notices, ordinances, guidelines and other regulations on crypto-currency (hereinafter referred to as “laws and regulations”) or related consumption tax even if those damages occur to you.”
8. We are not liable to compensate even if damages to the user occurred in the event that future changes in the tax system including laws and ordinances to the crypto-currency or related consumption tax have retroacted in the past.
9. We will not assume any responsibility to compensate users even if the crypto-currency price fluctuates unexpectedly.
Article 7 Effective Period
The Terms of Service shall survive effectively between the Company and the user during the period of the service until the data of the service is deleted from the user’s device .
Article 8 Acceptable Use Of Our Services
- You must use our services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
- You must access and use our services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our services in ways that:
- Violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of KEYRING PRO, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights.
- Illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes.
- Involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements
- Impersonate someone.
- Involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like.