Skip links
NFT Dapps Top 10 in 2024

Top 10 NFT Dapps 2024

In 2024, NFT Dapps will become a focal point in the blockchain space, enabling users to create, trade, and interact with digital collectibles, art, and more. This article explores the top 10 NFT Dapps of 2024, highlighting their unique features and strengths.

Jump.trade

Top 10/10 NFT Dapps

Jump.trade is a prominent NFT marketplace among NFT Dapps that boasts a diverse range of NFTs, including game NFTs, brand NFTs, and artist NFTs.

Based on the Ethereum blockchain, it serves as Asia’s largest NFT marketplace, offering a secure and user-friendly platform for both buyers and sellers.

 

Jump.trade

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum (with plans to add support for other blockchains)

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Wide variety of NFTs: Jump.trade offers an extensive selection of NFT categories, appealing to a broad audience.
  • User-friendly platform: The platform’s intuitive design makes it accessible to users of all experience levels.
  • Multiple payment methods: Jump.trade supports various cryptocurrencies, enhancing flexibility for users.
  • Dedicated customer support: A committed customer support team ensures a smooth user experience.

 

>> Crypto 30x in 2024 <<

>> What is zkPass? <<

>> What is IYK? <<

>> What is opBNB? <<

>> What is Islamic Coin? <<

>> What is Story Protocol? <<

 

Rarible

Top 9/10 NFT Dapps

Rarible is an open-source NFT marketplace that empowers users to create, sell, and buy NFTs.

It is one of the earliest and most popular NFT marketplaces, fostering a large and active user community.

 

Rarible

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum (with plans to add support for other blockchains)

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Governance token: RARI token holders influence platform decisions and can earn rewards for participation.
  • Diverse NFT selection: Rarible hosts a broad range of NFTs, appealing to various interests.
  • User-friendly interface: The platform is designed for ease of use, enhancing accessibility.
  • Community engagement: Rarible actively involves its user community, fostering collaboration.

Token

The Rarible token, represented by the symbol RARI, is a digital token that operates on the Ethereum blockchain.

Think of it as a special coin used within the Rarible NFT marketplace.

It gives people certain rights and benefits related to the platform.

Utility

If you have RARI tokens, you get some special perks, like:

  1. Governance Rights: This means you can vote on important decisions about how the Rarible platform works. You can suggest and vote on things like changing fees or making the platform better.
  2. Rewards Programs: If you hold RARI tokens, you can earn more of them by helping out the Rarible community. This could be things like referring new users, adding money to the platform, or joining discussions.
  3. Access to Exclusive Features: RARI token holders might get access to special features or benefits that others don’t. This could include early access to new things, discounts on fees, or faster support from the Rarible team.

Tokenomics

There are a total of 1.6 billion RARI tokens that can ever exist.

 

RARI token

 

These tokens are divided in different ways:

  1. Community (60%): This part goes to the Rarible community. They give it out in various ways, like giveaways, rewards, and for people who help make decisions about the platform.
  2. Team and Investors (30%): Some of it goes to the people who started Rarible and the folks who invested money in it early on.
  3. Advisors (4%): A small amount is for the people who give advice to the Rarible project.
  4. Marketing and Ecosystem Development (4%): Some is used to advertise and grow the Rarible platform.
  5. Foundation (2%): A bit goes to a non-profit group called the Rarible Foundation, which helps make sure Rarible stays strong in the long run.

 

Vesting Schedule

The way RARI tokens are given out is controlled by something called a vesting schedule.

This means you don’t get all your tokens at once.

Instead, they’re released slowly over time to keep things fair and encourage people to stick with Rarible. Here’s how it works:

  1. Community (60%): 50% of the community allocation is unlocked immediately, while the remaining 50% is vested over a period of 2 years.

  2. Team and Investors (30%): 50% of the team and investor allocation is unlocked immediately, while the remaining 50% is vested over a period of 4 years.

  3. Advisors (4%): 25% of the advisor allocation is unlocked immediately, while the remaining 75% is vested over a period of 2 years.

  4. Marketing and Ecosystem Development (4%): 50% of the marketing and ecosystem development allocation is unlocked immediately, while the remaining 50% is vested over a period of 2 years.

  5. Foundation (2%): 10% of the foundation allocation is unlocked immediately, while the remaining 90% is vested over a period of 4 years.

 

RARI vesting

 

Solanart NFT

Top 8/10 NFT Dapps

Solanart is a peer-to-peer NFT marketplace built on the Solana blockchain, catering to users looking to buy, sell, and create NFTs.

Its zero-fee structure allows creators to retain their full profits from NFT sales.

 

Solanart

 

Support Chain

  • Solana

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Zero-fee NFT trading: Solanart stands out for its cost-effective approach, benefitting creators and buyers.
  • Diverse NFT selection: Solanart hosts various NFT types, including digital art and gaming items.
  • User-friendly interface: The platform prioritizes user experience and accessibility.
  • Community-driven: Solanart encourages a collaborative environment among NFT enthusiasts.

 

Element Market

Top 7/10 NFT Dapps

Element Market is an aggregated NFT marketplace aiming to provide users with a comprehensive platform for buying, selling, and trading NFTs.

It consolidates data from multiple NFT marketplaces to offer a unified view of the NFT market.

 

Element NFT Marketplace

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Immutable X, Avalanche, Flow, and more

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Aggregated marketplace: Element Market simplifies NFT trading by aggregating data from various sources.
  • Cross-chain compatibility: It supports multiple blockchains, allowing users to trade NFTs across ecosystems.
  • Advanced tools: Element Market offers analytics and trading tools to assist users in making informed decisions.
  • User-friendly interface: The platform prioritizes an intuitive design for all user levels.

 

JPEG NFT

Top 6/10 NFT Dapps

JPEG NFT Marketplace is an Ethereum-based NFT marketplace known for its emphasis on high-quality JPEG NFTs.

Its user-friendly interface and low fees attract collectors and digital art enthusiasts.

 

JPEG NFT Dapps

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • High-quality JPEG NFTs: JPEG NFT Marketplace curates a selection of top-tier JPEG NFTs.
  • User-friendly: The platform offers an intuitive experience for users.
  • Competitive fees: Low transaction fees make it appealing to both buyers and sellers.
  • Community engagement: JPEG NFT Marketplace fosters a supportive community of creators and collectors.

 

X2Y2

Top 5/10 NFT Dapps

X2Y2 is a next-generation NFT marketplace built on Ethereum.

It addresses limitations of existing marketplaces with innovative features like zero fees, bulk listing, and rarity tools.

 

X2Y2 NFT Dapps

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Zero fees: X2Y2 distinguishes itself with fee-free trading, benefiting traders.
  • Bulk listing and batch purchasing: Time-saving features for traders listing multiple NFTs.
  • Rarity tools: X2Y2 provides tools to identify rare NFTs, assisting collectors.
  • Community ownership: Governance token holders influence platform decisions and earn rewards.

Token

The X2Y2 token, represented by the symbol X2Y2, is like a special digital coin that works on the Ethereum blockchain.

It’s the token that people use within the X2Y2 NFT marketplace.

Think of it as your ticket to having a say in how the platform grows.

Utility

Having X2Y2 tokens gives you some cool benefits:

  1. Governance Rights: If you own X2Y2 tokens, you get to vote on important stuff like changes to the platform, how much fees should be, and other big decisions.
  2. Staking Rewards: You can also stake your X2Y2 tokens to earn even more X2Y2 tokens. It’s like growing your crypto garden, and it helps make the X2Y2 platform stronger.
  3. Priority Access to Features: People with X2Y2 tokens might get special treatment, like early access to new stuff, discounts on fees, or invites to exclusive events.

Tokenomics

There’s a total of 1 billion X2Y2 tokens that will ever exist.

 

X2Y2 token NFT Dapps

 

They’re divided up like this:

  1. NFT Staking (45%): This allocation is dedicated to users who stake NFTs on the X2Y2 platform, incentivizing participation in the ecosystem and providing liquidity for NFT trading.

  2. Staking Reward (20%): This allocation is used to fund the staking rewards program, rewarding users who stake their X2Y2 tokens.

  3. Airdrop (12%): This allocation is reserved for an initial airdrop distribution to early adopters and supporters of the X2Y2 platform.

  4. Development and Team (10%): This allocation is dedicated to the X2Y2 team and early development efforts.

  5. Treasury and Ecosystem (10%): This allocation is reserved for the X2Y2 treasury, funding future development initiatives and ecosystem growth.

  6. Presale (1.5%): This allocation is dedicated to the X2Y2 presale, providing early access to tokens for a limited number of participants.

  7. Liquidity Management (1.5%): This allocation is used to manage liquidity pools and ensure smooth trading of X2Y2 tokens.

Vesting Schedule

The way you get your X2Y2 tokens isn’t instant.

 

X2Y2 vesting NFT Dapps

 

It’s spread out over time to keep things fair and encourage people to stick around. Here’s how it works:

    1. NFT Staking (45%): Vested over a period of 1 year.

    2. Staking Reward (20%): Vested over a period of 2 years.

    3. Airdrop (12%): Unlocked immediately.

    4. Development and Team (10%): 25% unlocked immediately, with the remaining 75% vested over a period of 4 years.

    5. Treasury and Ecosystem (10%): Unlocked immediately.

    6. Presale (1.5%): 25% unlocked immediately, with the remaining 75% vested over a period of 3 months.

    7. Liquidity Management (1.5%): Unlocked immediately.

 

>> Linea Airdrop <<

>> ZkSync Airdrop <<

>> What is Linea Wallet? <<

>> Linea Faucet <<

>> Gitcoin Passport <<

 

OKX NFT Marketplace

Top 4/10 NFT Dapps

OKX NFT Marketplace is a one-stop platform for creating, buying, and selling

NFTs across multiple blockchains. Part of the OKX exchange ecosystem, it offers cross-chain compatibility and zero-fee trading.

 

OKX NFT Marketplace

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum, OKC, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, Avalanche C, Immutable X, Arbitrum One, and more

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Cross-chain support: OKX NFT Marketplace enables NFT trading across various blockchain ecosystems.
  • Zero-fee trading: Zero fees attract users and promote adoption.
  • Diverse NFT selection: The platform hosts a wide range of NFT categories.
  • User-friendly: It offers an intuitive interface for easy navigation.

 

ImmutableX NFT Marketplace

Top 3/10 NFT Dapps

Immutable X Marketplace is a layer-2 NFT marketplace built on Ethereum, addressing scalability and cost issues.

It offers zero gas fees, instant trades, and high throughput.

 

immutable x nft marketplace

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Zero gas fees: Immutable X offers fee-free trading, particularly advantageous for small transactions.
  • Instant trades: Near-instant transaction processing enhances the user experience.
  • High throughput: The platform handles up to 9,000 transactions per second, making it highly scalable.
  • Security: Built on Ethereum, Immutable X benefits from Ethereum’s robust security.

Token

IMX is like the special coin for the Immutable X protocol.

It’s a digital token that makes the protocol work, and you can use it for a few things.

Utility

The IMX token has three core use cases:

  1. Paying Fees: When you use the protocol, 20% of the fees need to be paid using IMX. It helps keep the protocol running and gives people who have IMX a reason to see it succeed.
  2. Staking: You can also stake IMX tokens to earn a piece of the fees the network collects. It’s like putting your IMX to work and getting paid for it.
  3. Voting: If you have IMX, you can vote on important decisions about how the protocol should work. It’s like having a say in the protocol’s future.

Tokenomics

There are a total of 2 billion IMX tokens. They’re divided up like this:

 

IMX tokenomics

 

  • Ecosystem development: About 51.74% goes to help the ecosystem grow.
  • Project development: Around 25% is set aside for developing the project itself.
  • Private sale: About 14.26% was sold privately to a select group of people.
  • Public sale: Only 5% was sold to the public.

Vesting Schedule

  • Private Sale: People who bought IMX tokens in the private sale had to wait for one year before they could start using them. After that, they could unlock a bit each month for two years.
  • Public Sale: Those who bought IMX tokens in the public sale had to wait for six months before they could start using them. After that, they could unlock a bit each month for two years.

 

>> What is BNB Faucet? <<

>> What is DogeChain <<

>> What is ETHW (EthereumPOW) RPC <<

>> What is GMX Crypto <<

>> What is Metis RPC <<

 

OpenSea

Top 2/10 NFT Dapps

OpenSea is the world’s leading NFT marketplace, facilitating the creation, buying, selling, and discovery of NFTs.

It supports multiple blockchains and boasts a diverse NFT selection.

 

Opensea NFT Dapps

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Klaytn, Avalanche, Immutable X, and more

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Wide range of supported blockchains: OpenSea allows NFT trading across various ecosystems.
  • Diverse NFT selection: It hosts a vast array of NFT categories, appealing to various interests.
  • User-friendly interface: The platform prioritizes ease of use for all users.
  • Community engagement: OpenSea actively involves its user community, fostering collaboration.

 

BLUR

Top 1/10 NFT Dapps

Blur is an NFT marketplace tailored for professional NFT traders.

It offers a flexible fee structure and unique features to meet the needs of experienced traders.

 

BLUR NFT Dapps

 

Support Chain

  • Ethereum

Key Features as NFT Dapps

  • Zero fees for listings and trades: Blur’s fee structure favors professional traders.
  • Flexibility for creators: Creators set royalty fees, giving them control over earnings.
  • Advanced trading features: It offers batch shelf and floor-sweeping transactions, enhancing trading efficiency.
  • Liquidity aggregation: Blur sources liquidity from multiple platforms, ensuring ample trading opportunities.

Token

BLUR is the native utility token of the Blur NFT marketplace (NFT Dapps).

It is an ERC-20 token that is used to pay for fees, staking, and governance.

 

>> BLUR Crypto Price <<

 

blur crypto airdrop

 

Utility

The BLUR token has four core use cases:

  1. Paying Fees: Unlike most NFT Dapps that charge fees to buyers and sellers, Blur doesn’t charge any fees in BLUR. Instead, they make money by taking a small percentage from every trade.
  2. Staking: If you have BLUR tokens, you can stake them to get rewards. These rewards can include airdrops, discounts on fees, and access to cool features.
  3. Voting: If you’re a BLUR token holder, you get a say in important decisions about how Blur should work. This includes things like adding new features and deciding how to use community funds.
  4. Marketplace Discounts: When you list an NFT for sale and set a royalty rate of 0.5% or more, the price of your NFT will be a bit lower based on how many BLUR tokens you have. This encourages fair royalties and helps you sell your NFTs.

 

BLUR tokenomics

 

Tokenomics

There are a total of 3 billion BLUR tokens. They’re divided up like this:

  • Community Airdrops: About 12% of BLUR tokens were given to the community as airdrops. That’s like a surprise gift to some lucky folks.
  • Lock-up Contracts: The majority of BLUR tokens (78%) are locked up for a while. This means they can’t be sold or moved around right away. It’s done to make sure lots of people have BLUR tokens and to keep the price steady.
  • Multi-sig Wallet: The Blur team controls a small part (9%) of the BLUR tokens through a multi-signature wallet. This helps with managing the project.

 

Top 10 NFT Dapps 2024 List

 

In 2024, these top 10 NFT DApps are at the forefront of the NFT revolution, offering innovative solutions, diverse offerings, and community engagement.

As the NFT space continues to evolve, these platforms are likely to play a pivotal role in shaping its future.

Whether you’re an artist, collector, or trader, these DApps provide unique opportunities to explore and engage with the NFT ecosystem.

 

>> Polygon Wallets <<

>> What is ETHW RPC? <<

>> What is Matic Faucet? Mumbai RPC <<

>> What is Metis RPC <<

>> What is Rinkeby Etherscan <<

>> What is Avalanche Subnet <<

>> What is Binance Smart Chain Faucet <<

>> What is GMX Crypto <<

Dowload
Bridge
Swap
Link